The Commercial Wood Floor Restoration Specialists
If you’re looking for commercial wood floor restoration in Tunbridge Wells, look no further than WoodMaster. We have many years of experience helping companies transform their business premises while safeguarding the investment they made in their hard wood floors.
We’re trained in dustless wood restoration, sanding, deep cleaning, scratch removal and sealing of all natural and engineered wood. We have also invested in the training and equipment required to clean and restore all wooden floor types, including oak, pine, maple, birch, walnut and many more.
WoodMaster’s solid wood floor restoration services are the best available. Our technicians complete work quickly and efficiently, at a time that suits our customers. Whatever issue you have with your wood floors, WoodMaster is the company to speak to for help.
How to tell when the wood floors in your business need replacing
- Has your floor lost its attractive, natural look?
- Does it look faded and worn?
- Has it been scratched and scuffed from furniture and shoes?
- Has the old lacquer or oil started to peel off and breakdown, making it unsightly and difficult to clean?
- Does it lose its shine soon after being mopped?
Benefits of the service
- We’ll save you money on expensive floor board replacements, restoring the wood floors in your business to a good-as-new finish at a fraction of the cost of a new floor
- Maximise the lifespan of your floor as long as possible
- Enhance the appearance of your premises
- Our durable protection makes it simpler for your staff to maintain
- Our unique system is almost entirely dust free and we aim to cause minimal disruption
WoodMaster’s solid floor restoration process:
- Step 1 – Full site survey and free written estimate to set out the requirements and best options for your floor. We’ll confirm the full cost of the project and book in suitable dates for work to be complete, coming at a time that causes minimum disruption to the business.
- Step 2 – We’ll begin with a full stripping of the boards to get rid of old lacquer and oils, restoring the virgin boards. Our large industrial belt and planetary sanding machines make the board smooth and flat, giving it a wonderfully smooth finish. We have invested in a new 3 head machine that is custom made for modern engineered boards where belt sanders cannot be used, so whatever your floor type, we have the answer.
- Step 3 – We strip old sealers around the edges and up to the skirting boards with our dustless edging machines, then treat the floor with our 3 head finishing machine to smooth out any micro fine scratches from the sanding process, leaving the floor perfect and ready for the application of sealer.
- Step 4 – We can provide a demonstration of finishes and stain options for the floor so you know what it will look like when complete. At this point we can also apply a natural lacquer which gives a durable finish, and use a stain to change colour if you want to alter the look of the floor more dramatically.
- Step 5 – Now we apply a base coat to fill up the wood and provide its first stage of protection.
- Step 6 – Once the base coat has dried we complete a light sanding of the floor one final time to remove any areas that stick up from the base coat of sealer. This readies the floor for the final finish.
- Step 7 – Application of 2 coats of top finish. This can be a 1 or 2 pack lacquer depending on the situation of the floor, or we can apply oils when a colour change or the maximum level of smoothness is needed.
- Step 8 – Once dry, the floor is complete and ready for sign off. It is usually ready to be walked on with socks and slippers after a few hours. Furniture can be gently moved back at this point.
Full maintenance advice and after care products can be provided at your request.
Why choose WoodMaster:
- We have full insurance for all commercial wood restoration work
- Quality added value of service
- Work completed with minimal disruption to your business
- Friendly, professional team
- We can move furniture
WE PROMISE TO YOU
Added Value Service
Fully Trained Team
We move furniture
Your local hard floor cleaning & restoration experts.
Contact us today for a free quote.