The Commercial Wood Floor Restoration Specialists
WoodMaster are “The Commercial Wood Floor Restoration Specialists” in the North West of England, helping companies transform their business premises and get the most out of their hard flooring. We are highly skilled in dustless wood restoration, sanding, deep cleaning, scratch removal and sealing of all natural and engineered wood. Over the years we have invested in all the training and equipment required to clean and restore all floor types, including oak, pine, maple, birch, walnut and many more.
Our solid wood floor restoration services are the most efficient and convenient available in the industry today. Whatever issue you have with your wood floors, TileMaster is the company to ask.
A family run company based in Marple, Stockport, WoodMaster has been cleaning and restoring wood floors in homes and businesses across Manchester and Stockport for many years. We also offer cleaning in Cheshire, Lancashire, and throughout the Northwest. You’ll find some recent projects we’ve carried out below.
How to tell when the wood floors in your business need replacing
- Has it lost its natural look from when first laid?
- Is your wood floor looking looking tired and lifeless?
- Is it scratched and scuffed from foot traffic?
- Does it have heel marks and dents from chairs and furniture?
- Has the old lacquer or oil started to wear, making it hard to clean and maintain?
- Does it lose its lustre soon after being cleaned?
Benefits of the service
- We will restore the wood floors in your business back to a just laid finish, saving you money on expensive replacements
- The lifespan of your floor will be extended
- Rough wood floors become smooth again under foot
- Our durable protection makes it easier to maintain moving forward
- Our system is 98.7% dust free and we aim to cause minimal disruption
WoodMaster’s solid floor restoration process:
- Step 1 – Free site survey and full written estimate to discuss the requirements of the floor and best potential options for your floor. We will agree on the full cost of the project and arrange suitable dates for work to be carried out. We offer flexible appointments so we don’t interrupt the operation of your business.
- Step 2 – When we arrive, we’ll start with a full sanding of boards to remove old lacquer and oils, bringing back virgin boards. Our large industrial belt and planetary sanding machines cut your board smooth and flat, giving it a beautiful finish. We have invested in a new 3 head machine that is designed for modern engineered boards where belt sanders are not suitable for use, so whatever your floor type, we have the solution.
- Step 3 – We completely remove old sealers around the edges and up to the skirting boards using our dustless edging machines. We then treat the floor with our 3 head finishing machine to remove micro fine scratches from the sanding process, leaving the floor smooth and ready for the application of sealer.
- Step 4 – We’ll give you a demonstration of finishes / stain options on your floor so you can get an idea of what it will look like. Here we can also apply a natural lacquer which gives a charming but durable finish. We can also apply a stain to add colour if you want to change the look of the floor completely.
- Step 5 – Apply a base coat to fill up the wood and give it is first stage of protection.
- Step 6 – Once the base coat is dry we carry out a light sand the floor one last time to remove any areas that prickle up from the base coat of sealer. This prepares the floor for the final finish.
- Step 7 – Application of 2 coats of top finish. This can be a 1 or 2 pack lacquer depending on the environment or we can apply oils when a colour change or premium level of smoothness is required.
- Step 8 – Once dry the floor is now ready for handover. The floor is normally ready to be walked on in socks and slippers after a few hours, and furniture can be moved back.
Full maintenance advice and after care products can be provided at your request.
Why choose WoodMaster:
- We are fully insured for your peace of mind
- Health and safety compliant
- Fully trained, experienced team
- Quality added value of service
- Minimum disruption to your business
- Friendly personal service
- We can move furniture
WE PROMISE TO YOU
Added Value Service
Fully Trained Team
We move furniture
Your local hard floor cleaning & restoration experts.
Contact us today for a free quote.